About Heddle Marketing:
Heddle Marketing provides search engine optimization (SEO) consulting as well as paid media management across AdWords, Bing, Facebook and Instagram. Heddle works with clients in the ecommerce, travel, legal and B2B spaces and has a specialization in targeting and selling to millennial moms (25 - 45-year-old women). Heddle also has an analytics and testing layer on top of the SEO and media management which provides actionable insights to clients. Clients leverage these insights across all of their channels for better performance across their entire marketing portfolio.
· Conduct keyword research understanding volume, relevance and difficulty to create a target keyword list for clients
· Manage rank tracking for SEO clients
· Create reports across SEO, paid search and social
· Write web site content including titles and descriptions
· Research analytics data and crunch performance data to gather insights for campaigns and clients
· Recommend SEO optimizations
· BS or BA with a quantitative focus preferred
· Proficient in Excel
· Proficient in Google Analytics
· Some marketing experience but willing to train
· Willingness to do certifications in own time if not familiar with AdWords or Google Analytics
· Curious about cause and effects and understanding why something happened
· Attention to detail
· Exceed customer expectations on a frequent basis
· Let numbers speak for themselves
· Be honest with the customer about why things are going well or not going well.
· We want customers talking about how good we are not us…
· Flexible hours and vacation time
· Work with and learn from top people in the field
· We will invest in your growth with classes etc.
· Health Benefits if/when full-time
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org